PROUDLY SUPPORTING HOUNDS FOR HEROES

Sunday 10 May 2009

Who am I?

My name is Kelly.
I am a dog fanatic, and German Shepherd owner. 
I am studying Canine Behaviour, and have set up this page to give others like myself something to read. I will be including news wherever I can, as well as my own opinions on dog-related matters.
I will also post trick training, which will (hopefully) include pictures and/or videos wherever possible, and the methods I used to teach them. As you can see, my female German Shepherd, Lunik, is the inspiration for the page, as well as the title. She is known as "Lunik the Lunatic" to friends, so it seemed apt.
Please feel free to send me any questions, suggestions etc, including tricks you would like to teach, and I will do my best to help. 
Note: I cannot advise on inappropriate behaviours, as I am not fully qualified. If you are having any problems with your dog's behaviour, PLEASE contact your local Behaviourist. I'm sure your vet will be willing to recommend one. 
Thanks for visiting, I will do my best to update as regularly as possible.

Kindest Regards,
Kelly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment